ALHATOĞLU LTD ŞTİ
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
ALHATOĞLU OLIVE OILS takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
In accordance with Article 10 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and for your satisfaction we aim to inform you in the most transparent way about the methods of personal data collection, the purposes of data processing, recipients, legal reasons and your rights.
- a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; will be collected and processed by ALHATOĞLU GIDA LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (” THE COMPANY”) as the data controller as described below.
- b) The purpose of the data processing
THE COMPANY may collect personal data on identity, contact information, customer transaction, transaction security, legal transaction and compliance, marketing, sales information and consumption and behavioural habits of its employees, customers, website or workplace visitors or potential customers.
The collected data is processed for the following purposes:
– To be able to offer the products and services of the THE COMPANY to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with the data storage, reporting, informing, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legislations,
– To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
– To communicate in order to convey the necessary information to you regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information processing support services received, and these services and products.
– Conducting traffic measurements, statistical analysises, segmentation, profiling and customer relationship management practices for sales and marketing activities,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you regarding your complaints and requests on products and services,
– Managing your website membership regarding useful advices and surprise gifts, logistics cooperation with third parties and sending gifted products, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measurement and development of service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest determination, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication,
– To carry out competitions on THE COMPANY’s social media accounts,
– To be used in all kinds of offered products and services subjected to your personal data disclosure to THE COMPANY within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the THE COMPANY’s main contract, comparative product and/or service offers, modeling, existing or new product studies and/or developments,
– To comply with the data storage, reporting and informing obligations stipulated by official institutions, fulfill the requirements of the contracts and fulfill the legal obligations that THE COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services,
– To examine, review and respond to requests from official authorities or you, within the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
- c) Recipients to which the data may be transferred and why
Limited to objectives mentioned above and within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698, your collected personal data can be transferred to:
– The conglomerate, affiliates, business partners, shareholders of the THE COMPANY,
– Persons or organizations permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation,
– Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– To real or legal persons with whom we cooperate in product and service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and the realization of the objectives mentioned above, the program partner institutions and organizations, the institutions we have contracted to send customer messages, the cargo companies that deliver the orders placed on our online store
- d) Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is a collected in a way that does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms via our stores, our website and mobile application, our contact form, “your story” area, our call centers, our social media accounts, in verbal, written or electronic media or other channels that can be established or formed in the future;
Within the framework of the legal legislation by the THE COMPANY for the purposes stated above and the performance of the contract, being clearly stipulated in the law, your personal data being disclosed by you, being obligatory for establishing, using or protecting rights granted to you; limited to the existence of legal reasons such as the legitimate interests of the THE COMPANY and its obligation to fulfill its legal obligations.
- e) Rights of Data Subject referred in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to THE COMPANY using the methods set out below, THE COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. The answer to be given will not be charged up to first ten pages. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page after ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by THE COMPANY will not exceed the cost of the recording medium. In this context, Data Subjects are entitled to:
Learn whether or not personal data is being
Request further information about processing if personal data relating to them is being processed,
Learn the purpose of processing of personal
data and whether personal data is being used
consistently with the purpose,
Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data is transferred,
Request rectification of personal data if processed incompletely or inaccurately and request notification of the rectification to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
Request erasure or destruction of personal data processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear and request notification of the erasure or destruction to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
Object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means of his personal data, which leads to an unfavourable consequence for the data subject,
Request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
In accordance with the paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller numbered 30356 and dated 10.03.2018, you can submit your request to exercise your rights mentioned above in Turkish and in writing or by using the registered e-mail address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously notified to THE COMPANY and registered in our system. THE COMPANY reserves the right to ask foridentity verification before responding.
In your application you must include;
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is in writing, your signature,
b) Your identity number if you are a citizen of Republic of Turkey or your nationality, your passport number or your identity number if you are a foreigner
c) Your residential or workplace address for notification,
d) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification if available,
e) The subject of the request,
As well as any information and documents related to the subject if available.
You can send your written applications to the Data Controller: Alhatoğlu Gıda LTD ŞTİ Alsancak, Berki Apt, Dr. Mustafa Enver Bey Cd. No: 1/1 D: Kat: 5 Daire: 19, 35220 Konak / İzmir. You can access the application form here.
You can make your applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. According to the nature of your request, information and documents must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the investigations to be made by the THE COMPANY based on your request. In this case, THE COMPANY reserves its legal rights. Therefore, your application must be sent completely and containing the requested information and documents according to the nature of your request.